Friday, April 6, 2012 0 comments

Summer Camp is coming soon - Don't miss out!

The summer that will change your student’s health!



Session 1 - June 18-29
Session 2 - July 9 - 20

(Maximum 15 students per session grades 5-9)



Camp Schedule

· 8:00a Campers arrive

· 8:15a BLAST Cross Training Workout

· 9:30a Nutrition Class

· 10:00 Journal Review/Snack

· 10:30– Snack (Included in camp price) and Book Study (required)

· 11:00– Personal Time

· 12:00–BOYO – (BONA Yoga)

· 1:15– Lunch (Included in camp price)

· 2:00– 3:30 – Guest Speakers/Activity

· 3:30– 4:00 – Journal/Afternoon Snack (Included in camp price)





Summer camp Lead Instructor Billy Noonan
My name is Billy Noonan and I am a graduate of St. Pius X High School in Houston. I attend Benedictine College in Atchison, KS where I play football and am the current starting quarterback. At Benedictine I am studying history and political science. After college I plan on teaching high school and coaching football. Helping kids and being a positive influence on them is something that I care very much about. I believe through sports and exercise kids can learn so much about what it takes to be successful, not only in athletics but in life. I want to be apart of that in kids' lives because they are the future. Bringing fun and joy to kid's lives is something I truly have fun doing. http://ravenathletics.benedictine.edu/athletics/sports/football/roster/bill-noonan


Summer Camp Assistant Instructor – Joe Noonan

I have been a BONA Fitness member for five years, training under the tutelage of Keith Tobias Scruggs. I am a 2011 graduate of St. Pius X High School, where I played football basketball and baseball. Currently, I am a student-athlete at Benedictine College, studying athletic training and sports management, while also playing football.

I have experience working with youth athletic conditioning and sports skill development. I see the youth as our future leaders, who will need to develop the virtues of hard work , determination and focus, in order to successfully compete on and off the field. http://www.playnextlevel.com/joe-noonan/videos/Highlight 


Cost per student - $550 (Partial Scholarships will be available)


Email info@bonafoundation.com or call 281-744-9807 for applications.

No Response to "Summer Camp is coming soon - Don't miss out!"

Post a Comment